Online Student Services
Besides flexibility and convenience, Broadview University’s online division ensures your success with all the technical and academic support you need to succeed—from help desk and library resources to career services. To enroll or learn more about our online student services, call 1-877-480-3335.
Is distance learning right for you?
Take our online learning readiness assessment and find out. A successful online learner will be comfortable with and have reliable access to the Internet, and be a good time manager.
As an online student, the first class you’ll take is Orientation to Online Learning. You’ll get step-by-step instructions on how to use CampusConnect, our online classroom. This system allows you to:
- Interact with your instructors and peers
- Access class materials and assignments
- Turn in your coursework
Your campus online learning coordinator (OLC) can assist you during orientation—and throughout your studies.
Just like our on-campus students, you’ll have full access to our schools’ computer labs, fitness center and library—as well as campus staff. In addition, you can take advantage of these resources:
- Online Library: Chat with a librarian and tap into a vast collection of databases, e-books and general references.
- Online Tutoring: Request a student tutor, or use Smarthinking for 24-hour online academic assistance.
- Skillsoft: Link with online learning resources for skills improvement, professional development, performance support, and more.
- Help Desk: Get real-time phone and email support 7 days a week—plus tutorials, troubleshooting, resource links, spyware, and antivirus information, as well as technology tips and tricks.
- Career Services: Learn resume, cover letter and interview skills, and find out about job and networking leads.
To learn more
For more information about our online student services, call 1-877-480-3335. You can also send us an email and a representative will return your message shortly.