International Student Admissions
Broadview University welcomes applications from people all around the world. We have a dedicated team to help international students throughout the application process and the transition to life in the U.S. We will help with paperwork, housing, transportation and much more.
For more information on the admissions process, call 1-877-480-3335.
Get the help you need to feel at home
Our admissions team will help you feel like you belong at our school and in our community. Here are some of the ways we provide support:
- Selecting a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree program that aligns with your personal interests and professional goals
- Facilitating student visa and immigration issues
- Creating a network of support you can rely on
- Providing academic services such as registering for classes
- Understanding your surroundings and how to get around town
Requirements for international students vary by program, but all students must demonstrate proficiency in English. Students applying to the master’s degree program must additionally provide official transcripts from undergraduate institutions, professional resumes and letters of recommendation. Talk to an admissions representative to learn more.
Are you ready for an adventure in the U.S.? Call us at 1-877-480-3335 today to learn more. Broadview University has been a trusted provider of higher education for over 30 years.