Business Alliance Partnerships
At Broadview University, we recognize the importance of businesses in supporting the economy and maintaining global competitiveness. We partner with numerous organizations to promote a vision for improving the workforce through our Business Alliance program.
To apply to the program or for more information, please contact the campus nearest you and request the director of admissions.
Benefits for Business Alliance Partners
- Workshops on critical business issues, including project management, IT integration, financial regulation and building a knowledgeable workforce
- Access to top student candidates
- Scholarships for employees completing their degree with Broadview University
- On-site career fairs
Becoming a Business Alliance Partner
If your company employs a minimum of 50 employees, you can become a Broadview University Business Alliance Partner by agreeing to:
- Provide a quarterly message to employees regarding educational opportunities at our school
- Make the partnership public knowledge and provide testimonials and success stories
Business Alliance Scholarship
When you become a Business Alliance Partner, qualified employees will be eligible for Business Alliance Scholarships, worth 10% off the cost of tuition to a maximum of $5,000. To receive this award, students must:
- Be accepted into a bachelor’s or associate degree program
- Provide a personal statement
- Provide professional references
- Provide a current resume
Contact us today
Please find the campus nearest you and request the Director of Admissions to learn more about becoming a Business Alliance Partner.