Our Associate of Applied Science in Medical Administrative Assistant program prepares students for entry-level employment in both a clerical and healthcare administrative capacity.
Students of the program learn the skills necessary to keep an office environment running smoothly as well as the healthcare duties required of a medical administrative assistant. In as few as 18 months of full-time, year-round study, you can earn your medical administrative assistant associate degree.
Our course curriculum in medical administrative assistant covers topics such as:
- Coding and billing
- Medical administrative procedures
- Medical record transcription
- Medical terminology
The program also features administrative skills, including:
- Microsoft Office training
- Written and verbal communication
Broadview University understands that healthcare organizations need administrative professionals who can oversee office management from a medical perspective, and our medical administrative assistant associate program prepares graduates for that role.
At Broadview University, you can be the recipient of the school’s many other benefits, including:
- Small class sizes
- Instructors with relevant industry experience
- Hands-on training through applied learning projects
- Financial aid professionals
- Career assistance from career service professionals
For more information about our Medical Assistant program or any of our Health Science programs, contact us online or call 877.480.3335 today.
Student Outcome Disclosure