We know college needs to fit within your budget. That is why we are working hard to make college more affordable, so you can stay focused on what matters most.
To help defray the cost of college, Broadview University offers more than 15 scholarships covering a wide variety of students. Take a look at the scholarship options below, and contact a financial aid representative for more information.
High School Scholarships
- Director’s Academic Scholarship - High school graduating seniors can receive up to $5,000 depending on your Wonderlic SLE score.
- Forward Scholarship - Reduced per credit rate of $299 for high school juniors and seniors enrolled in a degree program.
- High School Advantage Program (juniors and seniors) - High school students who apply for admission to Broadview University may be eligible to receive a scholarship to help cover the cost of tuition for one course per quarter prior to the student’s official start date at Broadview University. Students may use the scholarship for up to seven terms, while meeting all other eligibility requirements.
- President’s Scholarship - Receive up to $5,000 for enrolling in a degree program early on during your senior year of high school.
- Active Duty/ Retired Spouse and Dependent Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship designed to reward spouses/domestic partners and dependents, who maintain a full-time credit load, of active duty and retired service members of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and Drilling Reserve/National Guard.
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship to active and retired military students, designed to reward military students for their service to our country. Award amounts vary depending on the number of credits the student is enrolled each quarter.
- Military Advantage Scholarship - Qualified military personnel who maintain a minimum credit load are eligible for a $480 scholarship.
- Purple Heart Scholarship- If you are a wounded service member or family member of one who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, you may receive an award covering remaining tuition and fees after all other benefits have been applied. Student must be registered for at least 12 credits to be eligible for the quarter.
- Globe Education Network Scholarship Fund - A need-based scholarship for eligible full-time undergraduate students. The $1,000 scholarship is managed and awarded by Scholarship America. Click here to apply.
- Business Alliance Scholarship - Eligible students may receive discounted tuition if their employers are a Business Alliance partner of Broadview University.
- Community Service Scholarship - $2,000 scholarship to reward students for community service and continued enrollment.
- Dream Act Scholarship - 50 percent off program costs for undocumented immigrant graduates of Minnesota, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin high schools.
- User Experience Scholarships- Full-time students are eligible for an award that helps fund the cost of an iPad®*.
- GEN Matching Scholarship- Doubles the value of private scholarships granted by businesses, civic associations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- GEN Workforce Scholarship- Recipients are eligible for a $480 scholarship for each quarter they are awarded funds from a workforce center.
- Senior Citizens Scholarship - Adults over the age of 62 may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to four courses).
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship to reward those who are committed to serve their communities through work as a Medical Assistant.
- Peace/Police Office Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship to reward students for their commitment to serve their communities through work as peace/police officers.
- Professional Certification Scholarship - Broadview University encourages students to seek professional certifications in their fields. The school offers Professional Certification Scholarship that reimburse students for certification examination fees.
- Utah State Scholarship- awarded to eligible students who have received the Early Graduation Centennial Scholarship Certificate.