We know college needs to fit within your budget. That is why we are working hard to make college more affordable, so you can stay focused on what matters most.
To help defray the cost of college, Broadview University offers more than 15 scholarships covering a wide variety of students. Take a look at the scholarship options below, and contact a financial aid representative for more information.
- Military Active Duty/Retired Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship to active and retired military students, designed to reward military students for their service to our country. Award amounts vary depending on the number of credits the student is enrolled each quarter.
- Military Advantage Scholarship - Qualified military personnel who maintain a minimum credit load are eligible for 10% off tuition.
- Purple Heart Scholarship- If you are a wounded service member or family member of one who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, you may receive an award covering remaining tuition and fees after all other benefits have been applied. Student must be registered for at least 12 credits to be eligible for the quarter.
- Allied Health Scholarship - Broadview University realizes the important role that allied health careers plays in a successful and healthy workforce and as such offers a scholarship to reward students for their commitment to obtaining a career in Medical Assistant or Massage Therapy. Recipients eligible for the scholarship will receive an award in the amount equal to the reduction of our current cost per quarter-hour credit to $325.00 per quarter-hour credit (from $435 per quarter-hour credit).
- Business Alliance Scholarship - Eligible students may receive discounted tuition if their employers are a Business Alliance partner of Broadview University.
- Peace/Police Office Scholarship - Broadview University offers a scholarship to reward students for their commitment to serve their communities through work as peace/police officers.
- Professional Certification Scholarship - Broadview University encourages students to seek professional certifications in their fields. The school offers Professional Certification Scholarship that reimburse students for certification examination fees.