Broadview University offers several scholarships to help eligible students pay for the costs of their college education. Our financial aid coordinators will help you determine if you qualify for any of these opportunities and guide you through the application process.
Contact us today to learn more—call 1-877-480-3335.
Information on scholarships
- Business Alliance Scholarship. This program awards 10% of the cost of tuition (up to $5,000) to students whose employers are Business Alliance partners with Broadview University.
- Professional Certification Scholarship. This scholarship reimburses students for the cost of specific certification examinations.
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship. Awards a reduced $300/quarter-hour tuition rate to eligible medical assistants who are employed and wish to take MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam.
- Matching Scholarship. This program doubles the value of certain scholarships awarded by businesses, civic organizations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Peace Officer Scholarship. Current or retired police officers enrolled in the bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for reduced tuition and textbook fees ($100 book rental)—and prior learning credit for police academy training and work experience.
- High school scholarships. We offer several scholarships and special programs for high school seniors and recent graduates.
- Military scholarships. These scholarships are intended for military personnel, their spouses and dependents.
- Community Service Scholarship. Broadview University awards this scholarship to a student who demonstrates a commitment to serving the community.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship. If you are age 62 and over, you may take up to 4 courses tuition-free—one course per quarter.
Take the next step
Apply online for a particular scholarship, or request more information. You can also call us directly to ask any questions about these opportunities—call 1-877-480-3335 today.