High School Scholarships
Are you worried about the cost of college? You may be able to take advantage of a number of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships just for high school students and recent graduates. Our financial aid coordinators can help you determine if you qualify.
Call 1-877-480-3335 today to set up an appointment with a representative from our school, or request more information and we’ll return your message shortly.
Are you eligible?
We’ll be happy to help you find out if you qualify for any of the following opportunities:
- Director’s Academic Scholarship: If you take the Career Profile Assessment test (CPAt), you may qualify to an award of up to $5000, depending on your score.*
- President’s Scholarship: If you apply to college early in your senior year of high school, you may qualify for an award of $5000 to $1000.**
- Dream Act Scholarship: If you are an undocumented student who is a graduate of a Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin high school you may qualify for assistance—50 percent of your bachelor's, associate or diploma program costs.
- High School Advantage—Seniors: If you are a high school senior, you may take up to one course per quarter of your senior year tuition-free.
- High School Advantage—Juniors: If you are a high school junior, you may take up to 3 courses tuition-free.
- Forward Scholarship: High school juniors and seniors enrolled in a degree program can get a head start on college with dual credit and a reduced per credit rate of $299.
- Utah State Scholarship: If you graduated from high school after the eleventh grade and entered a Utah post-secondary institution, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
You may qualify for other forms of financial aid
High school scholarships are only one option to explore. You may qualify for other scholarship opportunities, such as those for military personnel and spouses and/or dependents. Or, you can explore loans and grants offered by the federal government. We encourage you to explore all financial aid opportunities and will gladly provide help throughout this process.
Get the information you need
Broadview University can help you keep track of upcoming deadlines and provide support throughout the process of applying for financial aid. Call us today at 1-877-480-3335 to learn more.
*Director's Academic Scholarship award based on CPAt score
|160-169 ||$500 || |
|170-179 ||$1000 |
|180-189 ||$1500 |
|190-199 ||$2000 |
|200-202 ||$2500 |
|203 ||$5000 |
**President's Scholarship award:
| ||4.0 ||3.0 – 3.9 ||2.0 – 2.9 |
|January 1 ||$5,000 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 |
|February 1 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 |
|March 1 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 |
|April 1 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 ||-no award- |