Bachelors in Accounting
Broadview University offers a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting, excellent preparation for a career in any industry or type of organization. Are you well organized, comfortable with numbers and computers, and a good communicator? If so, consider earning this high-value four-year degree.
Call 1-877-480-3335 for information on a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Bachelors in Accounting Program Highlights
The bachelors in accounting program is very versatile and covers a broad range of business topics, including managerial, governmental and nonprofit accounting, fraud examination, business law, finance, HR management, operations management and entrepreneurship.
- Program length: Year-round course offerings mean this 4-year degree program can be completed in 36 months.
- Take convenient day, evening and online classes.
- Faculty are experienced accountants and business managers.
- Coursework includes practice in standard accounting skills.
- Accounting career opportunities include positions in public, private and government organizations as well as self employment.
- Learn more about the bachelor's degree program.
The following provide related information:
We will be happy to provide more information about the bachelors in accounting program or to arrange a private career-planning session or campus tour. Call 1-877-480-3335 or contact college admissions for assistance.