Associate Degree in Management Accounting
Management accountants, critical members of corporate teams, organize, analyze and present financial information. Broadview University’s Associate of Applied Science in Management Accounting degree will prepare you for entry into this rewarding and growing field.
Take the first step today—call 1-877-480-3335 and learn more about management accounting.
Associate Degree in Accounting Program highlights
- Program length: Courses are offered year-round, meaning this 2-year degree can be earned in18 months.
- Courses provide hands-on practice in accounting operations. Study topics like business law, fraud examination, accounting sytems and more.
- Faculty members are experienced accountants and business managers.
- Courses are offered day and evening on campus and online.
- Learn more about this program.
This is a high-growth field. A management accountant is a corporate employee. In a large organization the accountant may specialize in financial analysis, planning and budgeting or cost accounting, while the small business accountant may take on a wide range of responsibilities. More about accounting careers…
You might be interested in the following information about Broadview University:
Contact us today
And prepare for a great tomorrow. Call 1-877-480-3335 or request information about our associate degree in accounting from college admissions.