Bachelor's in Business Administration Degree Program
A bachelor's in business administration will open doors in every industry and every type of organization. At Broadview University, you can earn this valuable credential in just 36 months! This four-year degree will prepare you for success as a business manager, administrator or owner.
Take the first step today—call 1-877-480-3335 to get started.
Bachelor of business administration program highlights
- Business courses include accounting, marketing, strategic planning, management and business law
- Offered online and at all Broadview campuses
- Faculty members have real-world experience
- Credit for prior learning, including course-equivalent work experience, military training or transfer credits*
- Student and alumni career services include resume and job-search assistance
- Check out careers in business administration
- Learn more about this program.
Information and assistance
Would you like more information about the bachelor's in business administration, or help with the admissions process? Call 1-877-480-3335, contact college admissions, or stop by one of our campuses. A representative will arrange a tour, answer any questions about Broadview University and our business programs, and help you with any administrative processes.
*Please contact the dean of students at your campus for information about the process of applying for credit for work experience.