Healthcare Management Degree
Health care providers, insurers, policymakers and public agencies need skilled managers to protect their interests in a dynamic environment. Broadview University’s healthcare management bachelor's degree program will prepare you to take advantage of those opportunities.
Prepare for leadership in a growing field. Call toll-free: 1-877-480-3335 for more information.
Highlights: bachelor’s in health care management
- Health care management is offered at various campus locations as well as through Broadview University’s online division.
- Core and elective studies include HR management, public health, health politics and policy, hospital administration, employment law, ethics and marketing.
- Concentrate your studies in one of these areas: health care administration/HR, accounting and finance, IT, marketing and sales, or management and leadership.
- Earn this four-year degree in 36 months of year-round study.
- Check out careers in health care management
- Learn more about this program.
About Broadview University
Broadview University has been a respected provider of health and medical education for over 30 years. Learn more about us:
Prepare for a rewarding career in healthcare management. Call toll-free: 1-877-480-3335 or contact us through this site to get started.