Become a Personal Trainer: Earn a Bachelor's in Health Fitness
A bachelor’s degree in health science, which includes studies in core areas like exercise science and kinesiology, will assure clients and employers of your ability to provide top-quality personal training and wellness coaching services. Prepare to rise to the top of the health and wellness field with Broadview University's Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness Specialist.
Highlights of the bachelor's degree program
This four-year degree offers a unique combination of distance learning and hands-on training:
- Online exercise science education includes webinars, presentations and seminars by leading industry experts.
- Graduates qualify for ACSM, NSCA and NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certifications.
- The program includes two elective tracks:
- Regional seminars leading to nationally recognized MAT Jumpstart and RTS certifications
- Business management courses for the wellness industry
- Students with prior learning including technical training, exercise science certifications and business experience may qualify for no-cost credit toward the degree.*
- Year-round course offerings mean the four-year degree can be completed in 36 months.
- Graduates look forward to a wide range of health fitness career opportunities.
- Learn more about this program.
Broadview University, a nationally accredited college
Broadview University, a long-respected provider of health science education, is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Questions on how to become a personal trainer?
We have the answers. Call 1-877-480-3335 or contact admissions.
*If you are interested in having your experience evaluated for credit toward a program, please contact the dean of students at your campus.