Online 2-year Personal Trainer Degree: Health Fitness
An associate degree is an excellent way to kick off an exciting career as a personal trainer. In two years or less, you can earn your degree and be on the job. Broadview University's Associate of Applied Science in Health Fitness specialist degree offers a unique combination of online exercise science classes and hands-on technical practice.
Associate degree program highlights
- Online exercise science classes include kinesiology, biomechanics, nutrition, fitness analysis and exercise prescription for special populations.
- Training includes presentations by world-class fitness experts.
- Prior experience and industry certifications may qualify for no-cost credit toward the associate degree.*
- Study topics like biomechanics, general nutrition, fitness analysis, marketing and exercise physiology.
- Year-round course availability means the 2-year degree program can be completed in 21 months.
- Health fitness career opportunities include personal trainer, youth sports coach, community recreation leader and corporate wellness coordinator.
- Learn more about this program.
About Broadview University, our nationally accredited college
Broadview University is a long-respected provider of health science education. Find out more:
What this two-year degree can mean to you
Learn more about careers in fitness, health and wellness, placement rates of graduates, and how this program will prepare you to protect your clients and promote their health and well-being. Call 1-877-480-3335 or contact admissions and a representative will be happy to answer your questions.
*If you are interested in having your experience evaluated for credit toward a program, please contact the dean of students at your campus.