Associate Degree from Massage Therapist School
Massage is truly a “helping-people” profession. At Broadview University massage therapist school, you can earn an associate degree in massage therapy as you learn to help people relax, recover from injuries and melt away tension through the healing power of touch.
Call 1-877-480-3335 today to learn more about massage therapy courses at Broadview University.
“I've always been interested in doing something health-related. I'm a mom of three kids so I needed something that was flexible. And something that would allow me to just be me and not feel like I was being herded like cattle. I looked around and did a lot of research. This school fit what I needed.”
~Kelli Remley, Massage Therapy Student, Broadview University-Layton
About the program
- Learn Thai, Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point and other massage techniques
- Get training in advanced techniques like craniosacral massage and lymphatic drainage
- Take advantage of labs equipped with lotions, oils, towels and tables
- Practice your skills in a massage clinical practicum
- Complete the program in 18 months of full-time study
- Prepare for certification or licensure
- Check out careers in massage therapy
- Learn more about this program.
Also offering a diploma program
Looking to enter the world of massage therapy quickly? If you study full time, you could earn a massage therapy diploma in just 12 months.
Contact us today
Want to learn more about our Massage Therpist School? Call 1-877-480-3335 today or send us a request for information. We would be happy to answer your questions or schedule a tour of a campus near you!
Broadview University is a long-respected provider of health science education.