Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
Medical secretary. Transcriptionist. Administrative assistant. Will one of these be your next job title? It might be, if you earn a Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma. At Broadview University, you’ll learn essential administrative skills and medical knowledge valued by employers in the health care industry.
- Receive hands-on training in medical transcription and MS Office applications.
- Study medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, ethics, and coding and billing.
- Learn from faculty with experience in medical offices.
- Earn your diploma in just 12 months of full-time study.
- Add flexibility to your schedule by taking some classes online. (Ask your admissions representative to help you with schedule planning.)
- Learn more...
Call us today!
We’re enrolling new students now for next quarter! We will be happy to answer questions about the Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma program, arrange a tour of our medical labs and classrooms, or provide a free, one-on-one career planning session. Call 1-877-480-3335 or contact college admissions for assistance.