Medical Assistant Degree
Do you want to work in the health care industry? Do you enjoy thinking on your feet and interacting with others? You can gain the medical knowledge and practical skills you need to become an allied health professional in the associate degree program in medical assistant at Broadview University.
Want to learn more? Call 1-877-480-3335 or submit a request for information.
About the medical assistant degree program
- Coursework includes hematology, microbiology, pharmacology, coding and billing.
- Students take general education courses to develop communication and critical thinking skills.
- In-class learning is reinforced outside the classroom in an externship experience.
- “2-year program” can be completed in 21 months of full-time study.
- Program prepares students to take the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) examination.*
- Check out medical assisting career opportunities
- Learn more about this program.
“I'm currently doing an externship at a fertility center, so I'm working with women who have infertility issues. I absolutely love it! It’s been such an experience and I’m learning so much.”
~Marray Chase, Medical Assistant Student, Broadview University-Orem
Also offerering a diploma option
You might also consider our medical assistant diploma program.
Is this the right program for you?
Broadview University is a long-respected provider of health science education. Call 1-877-480-3335 today to find out more about medical assisting degree programs and our school. A representative can help you determine if the associate degree program will help you reach your personal and professional goals. Request more information today.
*Graduation from an approved accredited program is a requirement for taking the CMA (AAMA) exam.
Broadview University's medical assistant associate of applied science and diploma programs at the Layton, Orem, and West Jordan campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North, Falls Church, VA 22043, Phone: 703-917-9503.
Please check with the Medical Assistant Program Coordinator at any campus location for more information.