Certified Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Students in our medical assistant diploma program can look forward to quickly finishing their training and entering the workforce. In fact, the program can be completed in just 15 months of full-time study! Training also prepares students to take the Certified Medical Assistant exam—a high-value credential in the field.
Learn more about medical assistant education at Broadview University. Call 1-877-480-3335 or request information online.
About the cerified medical assistant program
- Learn fundamentals of patient care, medical terminology, medical office procedures and patient care services.
- Take general education courses to refine your critical thinking and communication skills.
- Apply what you learn in the classroom in the real world during your externship.
- Complete the program in just 15 months of full-time study.
- Program prepares you for the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) examination.*
- Check out medical assistant careers.
- Learn more about this program.
It’s easy to get started
All you have to do is call 1-877-480-3335 or request information and we will provide you with more details about this opportunity. Get your questions answered and schedule a tour of our campus! We’re happy to help. Broadview University is a long-respected provider of health science education.
*Graduation from an approved accredited program is a requirement for taking the CMA (AAMA) exam.
Broadview University's medical assistant associate of applied science and diploma programs at the Layton, Orem, and West Jordan campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North, Falls Church, VA 22043, Phone: 703-917-9503.
Please check with the medical assistant program coordinator at any campus location for more information.