Veterinary Technology Associate Degree
Broadview University’s two-year associate degree in veterinary technology will prepare you for the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) and a rewarding career as a veterinary technician. You will work closely with animals throughout the program, learning from experienced vet techs and veterinarians.
Find out how you can join an animal care team. Call us today at 1-877-480-3335 to learn more.
About the vet tech degree program
- Work with lab and rescue animals.
- Get hands-on training in pharmacology, laboratory, anesthesiology, surgical assisting and other veterinary clinic skills.
- Take general education courses in social sciences, natural sciences, mathematics and the humanities.
- Complete the program in just two years of full-time study.
- Check out vet tech careers.
- Learn more about this program.
The Broadview University (Boise, Layton, Orem and West Jordan campuses) veterinary technology programs are accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) as programs for educating veterinary technicians. Graduation from this program meets the educational requirement to sit for the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE).
Contact us today
Broadview University has been providing training in allied health fields for over 30 years. Contact us today to learn more about the associate in veterinary technology—call 1-877-480-3335.