Criminal Justice Bachelor's Degree
Broadview University offers a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Criminal Justice degree program.* Graduates are prepared for entry-level positions and advancement opportunities in a wide range of criminal justice employment including corrections, private security, protective services and investigator positions.
The criminal justice bachelor’s degree program is available through our online college. For more information or to arrange a school tour, call Broadview University at 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information.
Highlights of the criminal justice major bachelors program
- Instructors have extensive hands-on experience in the field.
- Get hands-on, real-world experience during an internship.
- Concentrate your studies in either community supervision: probate and parole, or criminal justice administration.
- Criminal justice courses provide an understanding of theories underlying law enforcement, judicial systems and correctional practices.
- Class topics include cyber forensics, criminology, constitutional issues, terrorism and homeland security.
- This 4-year bachelor’s degree can be earned in 36 months of year-round study.
- Check out careers in criminal justice
- Learn more about this program.
Learn more today, earn more tomorrow
Broadview University is committed to providing high-value education. Our criminal justice major program provides you with employer-requested skills, and our career services department offers you lifelong job-search assistance. Take the first step toward a rewarding career—call 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information.
*Some states require training in addition to our criminal justice degree program for employment as a peace officer (deputy sheriff, police officer or state patrol officer).