Want to Become a Paralegal? Earn an Associate Degree.
The Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal degree program is an excellent way to establish a rewarding and challenging career. The demand for paralegals is growing as law firms and corporations work to deliver legal services as efficiently as possible. With continuous study you can complete this 2-year degree in 21 months and begin your legal career.
Associate in paralegal program highlights
- The program is offered day and evening on campus and through our online college.
- Faculty members are experienced attorneys and paralegals.
- Legal research training includes access to Westlaw legal database.
- Get real-world experience during an internship.
- Get hands-on practice doing legal research, preparing legal documents and interviewing clients.
- Legal specialty studies include torts, contracts, criminal law, litigation, real estate, bankruptcy, probate and family law.
- Paralegal career opportunities include positions in law firms, corporations and government agencies.
- Learn more about this program.
More information on how to become a paralegal
For more information about how to become a paralegal, our degrees or to arrange a tour of any of Broadview’s school locations, call 1-877-480-3335 or contact admissions.