Parents of College Students
Parents of college students want their children to be successful at school, and to receive an education that prepares them for rewarding employment. Parents of Broadview University students can rest assured. We have a long history of training students for successful careers. Broadview is nationally accredited and well-respected by area employers as a regional institution whose graduates are job-ready.
To schedule a campus tour and/or a meeting with a high school representative for you and your child, call Broadview University at 1-877-480-3335.
College information for parents
Choosing the right school is one of the biggest decisions you can help your child make. To help your child make an informed decision, ask prospective schools these questions:
- Is the school accredited?
- How long has the school been around?
- What degrees are offered—associate, bachelor’s, master’s?
- Class sizes—do students get personal attention from faculty?
- What credentials do faculty members have?
- Can the school provide job placement statistics for each program?
- Does the school offer job-search assistance to students and graduates?
- Is there financial aid? Enough to offset tuition?
To learn more about Broadview University, call 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information. You can schedule a tour, and set up a meeting with a high school admissions representative who can answer any questions you have about your child’s education.