Broadview University Welcomes Online Students
Broadview University’s online learning division offers master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees. Online students receive the same practical training and career education as their on-campus classmates—only without having to commute to class. Our online college allows distance learners to attend classes, use the library and interact with instructors, classmates and tutors in an internet-enabled school environment.
Call 1-877-480-3335 to learn more about online education at Broadview University.
Information for prospective online students
Advantages of distance learning
Online classes offer unique advantages that can make it easier to earn your degree. As a distance learner at Broadview, you can look forward to the following benefits of completing your college education online:
- Enjoy the flexibility of logging in to class at your convenience
- Complete coursework when and where you want
- Interact with instructors and collaborate with classmates online
- Access books, databases and reference materials through our web-based library
- Connect online with our career services staff when you need help with your job search
- Receive technical support from our experienced and helpful staff seven days a week
- Use on-campus amenities—exercise room, computer labs, library
- Attend campus events—career fairs, cookouts, student group activities
- You can even enroll in classes on campus if you want
Are you ready to get started?
For more information about distance learning and online degree options at Broadview University, call 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information.
If you are ready to enroll in college now, fill out an online application.