Broadview University Welcomes Transfer Students
Finding the right fit is a key to success on the job and in the classroom. When you feel good about where you are, you achieve more, at work and at school. Students transfer to Broadview University for many reasons—hands-on training, academic support, individual attention—but they graduate from Broadview because they’ve found the right fit, a college that cares.
If you are considering transferring to another college, contact Broadview University. Call 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information.
Transfer credits, work experience, military training
As a transfer student, you’ve probably earned more than a few college credits in your time. If you’ve been in the workforce for awhile or have served in the military, you also may have some experience or training that could apply toward your degree. Wouldn’t it be nice to get all the credit you qualify for? Approved credit for prior learning, work experience or military training* may qualify you to meet:
*Please contact your program dean for more information on the process of applying for credit.
Why transfer to Broadview University?
College transfer students appreciate Broadview for many reasons, but the features they mention most include the following:
- Coursework focuses on practical career skills and hands-on training
- Small classes sizes that enable individual attention from instructors
- Learning from faculty with relevant experience in the subjects they teach
- Friendly school atmosphere where students and staff know each others’ names
- Job search assistance available before and after graduation
- Flexible class schedules including day, evening and online options
- No charge for credits accepted for prior learning or work experience
- Degrees can be earned online, on campus or through a combination of both
To learn more about transferring to Broadview University, call 1-877-480-3335 or send us a request for more information.
If you are ready to enroll in college now, fill out an online application.